Last Updated: 02/02/2021
- Your Security
As we all know, the internet can be a dangerous place for everyone's personal information. Having been online since 1995, the KAMITO SWORDS has always taken the protection of customers' security and privacy as our primary responsibility. We wouldn't want to lose our own personal information and we respect our visitors and customers, so we do everything in our power to protect their Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and payment information (PCI) . We take appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, considering the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the PII and/or PCI. Our websites and servers use systems and software designed to safely store and transmit all information. Our office is protected by a firewall from the outside to ensure that all information within our network and on the premises is secure.
- Privacy Statement
We gather certain types of information about the visitors to our websites and those visitors who use its services, and we believe our visitors should fully understand how we obtain and use that information. This Privacy Statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it. Any comments or questions about this Privacy Statement or our privacy policies should be directed to us through our Contact Us form.
- Your Personally Identifiable Information
In certain locations on our websites in which we obtain personally identifiable information from you, we may include “check boxes” for the purpose of soliciting your consent to receive special offers and other information from KAMITO SWORDS If given your consent, you may receive promotional information from us by email, U.S. mail or other means. By confirming, you are choosing to receive commercial email communications from KAMITO SWORDS In that event, you will have the opportunity at any time to “opt-out” of receiving future commercial emails from KAMITO SWORDS either by following the instructions located at the bottom of the email we send you or in your KAMITO SWORDS Account Preferences Page.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Google: More information about targeted ads from Google, Google Analytics and opt-out choices
- Facebook Cookies and Advertising: More information about Facebook cookies, advertising and opt-out choices
- Twitter Cookies and Advertising: More information about Twitter cookies, advertising and options to opt-out
If your browser is not set to accept "cookies", then you may not be able to use our shopping cart feature.
- Public Information and Third-Party Websites
We may correlate information you provide to us with information that is publicly available or through third-party websites to verify your identity, in an effort to prevent fraud and identity theft.
- Social media platforms and widgets.Our websites may include social media features, such as the Facebook Like button. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on our websites, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our websites. We maintain a presence on multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
- Aggregate data providers.Our company utilizes third party aggregate data providers that collect publicly available information. This information can then be used to validate identity, addresses, and other information used in our business processes.
- Use of Personal Information
We may use the information we collect through our marketing, services, and websites for business and reporting purposes, including:
- To assist with verifying your identity, in an effort to prevent fraud and identity theft.
- To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes.
- To compile aggregated statistics about site usage and to store and better understand the preferences of our Visitors.
- To identify any server problems or other IT or network issues.
- To inform you of new products and services according to your preferences or restrictions.
- To manage our Websites and system administration and security.
- To monitor your interactions with our marketing, services, systems, websites, and tools.
- To perform research and development to improve our products and services.
- To provide you with information regarding your account, notifications, and invoices.
- To process transactions and to set up online accounts.
- To process payment information (PCI).
- To provide, operate, customize content, and maintain our websites and services.
- To respond to your online inquiries, feedback, and requests, and to provide you with information and access to resources or services that you have requested from us.
- To serve you relevant information, or recommendations, based upon your tastes, customer account history, and other information.
- To send you information for advertising, marketing and promotional purposes.
- To track events, promotions, and surveys you choose to participate in.
The information we collect can be combined, segregated, and stored with safeguards in place to protect all applicable to PII and PCI, respectively.
- Testimonial/Reviews about Products
By posting your testimonial/reviews, you give us permission to reprint or use the testimonial/reviews in connection with our business. You also are agreeing to the following: (1) The reprint or use of the testimonial/reviews will be at our discretion and without compensation; (2) We may use the testimonial/reviews with or without any pseudo (pen) name credit; (3) Our right to use the testimonial/reviews is perpetual and may be assigned by us; (4) We may use the testimonial/reviews locally, nationally or globally and such use may be made in any media, information or communication platform (including Internet advertising) currently in use or later developed; and (5) You and not someone else composed and posted the testimonial/reviews.
Please note that any information you include in a testimonial/reviews may be read, collected, and used by anyone.
- Protecting children's privacy
We are committed to protecting children's privacy on the internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use our websites or provide any Personal Information to us. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). If you believe we may have any information about a child under 13, please contact us using the “Contact Us” page.
- Electronic Newsletters
KAMITO SWORDS offers free electronic newsletters that are dispatched by an email service provider (ESP). We collect email addresses of individuals who voluntarily subscribe, create accounts, participate in promotions, and purchase products on our websites. Individuals may subscribe, update their profile, or unsubscribe from one or more of our mailing lists at any time online, by clicking the link in the footer of our promotional emails.
KAMITO SWORDScom delivers newsletters, and marketing and product offerings promoted in newsletters, by email only to registered recipients. We do not purchase 3rd party email lists.
- Changes to this Privacy Statement
KAMITO SWORDS com reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of this website following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.
- California Privacy Rights
Where applicable, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of the websites that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request please contact us using the information provided in the “Contact Us” section below.
Except where prohibited, the user agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the use of the products, services, websites, or other communications, shall be resolved individually, exclusively through mediation and or arbitration, and without resort to any form of class action.
- Your Consent
If you have any further questions or would like more information, please contact us at: